<VV> Teardown III

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 18:32:51 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/2/2006 3:24:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
contactsmu at sbcglobal.net writes:

> For those of you have forgotten in the intervening weeks since
> the oil pressure check, I found fine bits of iron based debris in the
> oil pan.  BTW, one NEVER wants ones engine to lose a rod bearing.
Stephen,  bearings are Aluminum and copper!    The only cast iron in a vair
are the barrels!  I wonder if you didn't WASH the barrels after honing?

PS  you need to add to the signature; "  going for the Guinness Book of world
records"   LOL

Best of results to you this time!     Does this mean Schools OUT???   YAY!!!

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!