<VV> NO assistance needed in Georgia!

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sat Jun 3 11:55:13 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/3/2006 7:32:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dougmackintosh at yahoo.com writes:

> Actually, the gas gauge does work (but I think it doesn't quite peg the
> needle on empty).  It's her daily driver so you would think she would recognize
> when it is low, but the evidence says otherwise! She told her mom it would go
> 3 hours before they had to stop for gas, and since they hadn't gone three
> hours yet it must have plenty of gas.  She is not an engineering major.

--------
I've read where math skill levels are way down!  Even AFTER College!   GGG

DAD!!  you need to bend the float arm [rod] so that it says EMPTY before it
runs out!

Usually it's the other way around....at least in LM's....says empty when only
8-9 gals. are gone...in a 14 gal. tank!

Franks  advice:  if needle stops moving....is the deciding factor in my book!
 Since our sending units are from the side......as you go around corners is
the time to look...  left hand corner should make the needle drop.

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!