<VV> Early Coupe wanted!

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 3 14:35:08 EDT 2006

There is a fellow in South Boston, VA (in South Central Virginia where I am) who is looking for an early Monza coupe. He does not have any Corvairs now.  He is looking for a nice driver, preferably ready to go (not needing a lot of body or mechanical work).  He prefers a manual transmission, but would consider a PG. Preference would be 1963-1964, but 1961-1962 will work also.

  If you know of any cars for him please contact him directly:

  Gene Cole
  glc at gcronline.com
  434-572-6406

  We have an opportunity to add another Corvair owner.

  Thanks

-- Doug Mackintosh
  Corsa member since 1996
  Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member
  Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on