<VV> Do we really sound like this?--no Corvair

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 3 20:55:58 EDT 2006

If she is indeed a journalist, she has an editor. If
she's paid to editorialize, she can take the tact she
did but I doubt the editor would endorse either the
rough treatment or the language. No publication
endorses assassinating and alienating the audience.
If she is a freelancer, she is her own boss.
I think, as I am a former journalist. I will take on
when (and if) she's actually published and make sure
the publications that use her work get a copy of her
blog.
As we used to say in the military, she just shit in
her messkit.

Chuck Kubin

http://thedavidlawrenceshow.com/ralph_nader_001763.html