<VV> Drill Doctor

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Sun Jun 4 14:23:25 EDT 2006

Yes, the infomercial was filmed on-site at the Portland Convention.  Here is who I know made to infomercial stardom: myself, my daughter Leslie, Seth Emerson.  There are  a few others.  Seth, do you know who the others are, as I haven't had a chance to watch the whole thing yet.
This was a wonderful opportunity for FREE publicity for the Corvair and CORSA.  Expected run time for the show is two years possibly more.
Sarah
PS  Last Drill Doctor episode won and Emmy in the infomercial world.