<VV> Drill Doctor

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Jun 4 14:29:06 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/4/2006 11:25:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sarahvair at juno.com writes:

Yes, the  infomercial was filmed on-site at the Portland Convention.  Here is
who I  know made to infomercial stardom: myself, my daughter Leslie, Seth
Emerson.  There are  a few others.  Seth, do you know who the  others are, as I
haven't had a chance to watch the whole thing yet.
This  was a wonderful opportunity for FREE publicity for the Corvair and
CORSA.  Expected run time for the show is two years possibly  more.
Sarah
PS  Last Drill Doctor episode won and Emmy in the  infomercial world.

Dave Mattera of Silicon Valley Corsa got the most face-time on Camera. You
couldn't miss his voice. There were several others. I had but a fleeting moment
 <grin>. I recorded it off a really late night showing. -  Seth