<VV> Corvair Hospitality

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Mon Jun 5 15:04:21 EDT 2006

I would like to echo this comment as well. Its nice to
travel somewhere and find friendly Corvair people. Such as
a recent experience... I want to thank Western Canada
Corsa, Joel Rushworth especially for meeting up with me
when I was in Victoria BC. Great bunch of people, with
some really neat cars. Oh and I did recently meet a '65
Vette owner who was one of the nicest car guys I ever met.
They are not all bad!
-Geoff Johnson
Albuquerque NM

On Mon, 5 Jun 2006 9:25:39 -0700