<VV> Corvair Hospitality

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Jun 5 12:25:39 EDT 2006

---- "C. Raia" <c_raia at yahoo.com> wrote:
Celia
There are lots of "car people" out there.
Corvair people like to eat more than any other group I know of, and they are much more friendly than other groups of enthusiasts I have encountered.

Walk into a bunch of Corvette people someday, and tell them you don't own a Corvette (yet), they'll walk away from you like you have the plague. Some of the English Car Clubs (Jaguar) are pretty snooty too.

Buffalo should bring out most all the NY'ers, even the Long Island folks, who have only about 175 miles less to drive--all in NY, than I do coming from Western NC.

I couldn't help but respond when you mentioned the Orient Point Ferry from New London to Long Island.  Took many a trip on it in the 70's (no car) to meet up with a friend of mine in PT.Jefferson Sta, NY.

Hank