<VV> Note to Sarah

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Mon Jun 5 16:16:19 EDT 2006

Chuck, with respect, there are probably very few people who even know
that the falls CAN be virtually "turned off" (about 90% of the flow as I
recall). It was a joke, and  I can't see where it will hurt your
attendance. If anything, it has  caused a lot of "buzz" - and  publicity
usually works in a convention's favor. I would make the assumption that
very few people would believe that the falls can be turned off - and is
that the primary reason they would come to a Corsa convention anyway?

This email is private to you and not VV. Sarah will have to answer for
herself. If anything will dampen convention attendance it's the feeling
that there is acrimony between the host club and National. I've seen it
before. Your group is doing an excellent job, and I look forward to your
event, but I suspect you have attendance problems for much bigger issues
(vendors? for example) that are way beyond your control. I fear that
there may be a number of missed attendees for a variety of reasons that
you and your committee have N0 control over. Finding Sarah as a
scapegoat for this (sorry to be direct) is not fair. Creating additional
controversey at this point is not going to help. Lon Western Director