<VV> Follow up on my Stupid Electrical Question-Safeguard

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 5 17:33:31 EDT 2006

My spare harness STILL looks like black/purple stripe. However the 3 '66
harnesses I have look more like solid purple that even the (purple? pink?)
color in the '65 harness! In fact the '66 18ga purple (pink?) wire looks
exactly the same color as the 12ga PPL start wire.
Do I have the only odd-ball harnesses in Corvair-land? And no, I am not
color-blind, just confused.
Oh, I get it. You guys are "putting me on" aren't you?
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone
1966 180/4 Cord 8/10 #60