<VV> Note to Sarah STRIKE 2!!!

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Mon Jun 5 16:32:18 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/5/2006 SOMEONE writes:

> This email is private to you and not VV
> ****

I love this!    I PROPOSE  that we have a "How to respond to PRIVATE /
PUPLIC  emails"  at this years V V Meeting!
Anyone "second" this???   GGGG   It'll give our Chairman something to do!!
LOL!

I'm not without fault myself!  But for me  1 in 10,000?  GG   and it's always
because someone replies to a VV  or VV-talk   by  "CC'ing"  V V   or Talk!!
Talk about confusing!   Almost as bad as the SPAM  of getting 2 identical
e-mails....IMO!!!

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!