<VV> Need an e-flow adapter

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 15:18:52 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/6/2006 11:20:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
gyoungwolf at earthlink.net writes:

Hi  Folks. I have a customer in need of an adapter for a YH carb to an e-flow
 impeller housing. I know Clarks use to sell them, so someone might have a
relic somewhere (or be willing to fab one for me). It has the triangular YH
throttle body shape on one end and a 2-3/4" i.d. or so pipe on the other. A
private reply is fine if appropriate.
Thanks,
Grant  Young

For reference, Grant. There was a great Crown part that did the same  thing.
They took Chevy inlet housings and machines the inner scroll to match  that of
an E-flow TRW impeller. I suppose they just took an E-flow housing -  those
were the ones with a 2.75" or 3" round flange on the input, and match  machined
the Chevy housing. Nice way to hide the mod if not allowed in a stock  class!
Someone might have one of those sitting around, or be willing to machine  one
for you. - Seth