<VV> re Drill Doctor Bummer

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Tue Jun 6 18:05:43 EDT 2006

A 10% discount? Gee, that's ALMOST worthwhile after paying the state
tax. (G)

Speculation I've heard is that the swap meet will be a huge bust because
of the tax situation. Already one vendor has announced that he's not
vending, just taking orders. I know I'm not planning on buying hardly
ANYthing in NY because of the tax.

-Mark