<VV> re Drill Doctor Bummer

Sam and Marissa Andolino mandolin at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jun 6 23:41:18 EDT 2006

Hi

As of today we have 23 vendors. To me its not a bust yet and we still have
allot of space left for anyone who would to set up.

 We are lucky to have 8000 sq feet for vendors in a air condition area.
While Corsa members are in
the hospitality they will be in direct line of sight of the vendors. In fact
after shopping at the vendors you can walk a short distance sit and take
aload off your feet in hospitality.

As a special bonus when you come to pick up your registration packet,  turn
around and you will be overlooking the vendors who are waiting your arrival.

Sam Andolino
Vendor Chair