<VV> re Drill Doctor Bummer

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Wed Jun 7 10:03:03 EDT 2006

Is that BOTH indoor and outdoor (used) vendors? If it's just the latter,
then you've got Portland beat by double. There were only about a dozen
there, which was pathetic. What do the west coast people do with their
used parts? Save it all for the Fan Belt Toss?

But as I point out in another post, the fact that this is the first
convention where used/NOS parts vendors have to charge sales tax is a
sorry "first" for a CORSA convention. And no doubt the exorbitant tax
rate will cut into everyone's overall spending, as well as their planned
purchases.

-Mark