<VV> VV Nader Plate help request

john jncmiller at mchsi.com
Tue Jun 6 22:08:08 EDT 2006

Ok the ACLU has chimed in on my F NADER plate issue...I am sure most of you know the circumstance. Anyway I need photos of cars and states with the F NADER plate in use. And also if anyone has access to Harrisburg news article from the Carlisle Convention in '03 containing the F NADER story content. Perhaps a web archive or better yet a copy of the actual article would be great. Email me here or call 319 850 6699 (cell number) My plates....by the way....are still on my car.....

John Miller
Iowa
Fugitive from the Iowa DOT