<VV> VV Nader Plate help request

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 00:14:41 EDT 2006

Hey John,
This is a case for Communique collectors.  The plate
has been in AT LEAST four sets of photos over the past
several years, likely from conventions, and that's
just what I remember. I'm useless for giving you
specifics, but I don't want this obvious source to go
overlooked.
John cored the ACLU!!!!  Way cool!!! I expect the
state will back off pretty quickly, or at least will
have lots of 'splainin to do, Lucy.

Chuck Kubin