<VV> Tax on parts

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 7 02:01:40 EDT 2006

Bring your laptop along.  I believe that internet transactions are still tax
free - at least if going out of state.  Create your list at the vendor, put
it in a bag on the side, and then send an internet order from your hotel
room.  Go back downstairs and offer to provide free delivery to the "other
state".

Later, JR