<VV> Thats Just Swell - No Corvair?

Bill Meglen tirediron at charter.net
Wed Jun 7 03:07:46 EDT 2006

I'm not a big customer, but even when on the East Coast, I liked doing
business with you! Finally I can offer advice instead of asking it.
Your health is more precious than a discounted Corvair part. Take care
of it!

I think the pleasure of knowing when you are off the "Jack Stands",
will give those of us who benefited from your personal involvement in
our Corvair problems satisfaction beyond that of putting another oil
leaking dinosaur on the road.

Take care! Advise us of the status of  "Project Lon".

My prayers are for you, but I may also need advice again...not
necessarily Corvair related !

Bill Meglen
Gardnerville, NV