<VV> LON WALL and NY sales tax crapola

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 04:22:14 EDT 2006

i am very sorry to hear about lons need for a "valve job" but i also know
almost firsthand how it goes. my wife had that surgery about 10 years ago and has
done very well with it. hers was done on an emergency basis after heart
failure. the scarey part for me was her sister , brother , and father all passed
away early with the same problems because they did not have todays fine
proceedures.  i hope lon can take it easy for a while and carry on with a lower stress
level. its a long hard road but very doable nowdays.
i think you will find doing business in new york not that much different than
any other state at the parts sales level, used and new so please dont panic.
i have been at ham radio and car parts flea markets here for many years
selling and buying with and without the tax crap and survived just fine. just smile
at the guy with the clipboard...
 see you in the parts sales area...
regards and the best to ya all.
tim colson