<VV> Re Sales Tax

Gary Swiatowy garyswiatowy at summitlubricants.com
Wed Jun 7 07:06:54 EDT 2006

I assume that means you are not buying any gas or eating while you are in
NY, and sleeping on the street as well!
<GGGGGG> Because food gas and lodging are taxed also.
Yes, sales taxes are supposed to be collected on all sales of "tangible"
property.
This includes both new and used parts.
You mean sales taxes are not collected where you live??????
I live in NY, It's a fact of life!
Do not let this minor setback ruin what can otherwise be a great convention!
And why punish the vendors?
So it costs a few bucks in sales tax, you save that in shipping, and Clarks
is even giving a 10% discount.
I will be vending, and have a NY sales tax ID...............

Gary Swiatowy