<VV> Re: Sales Tax

Sam and Marissa Andolino mandolin at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jun 7 10:06:38 EDT 2006

Folks,

Remember this,  your follow Corsa members are spending time and money to
bring parts for sale.  Don't punish them because of the tax issue.  The tax
issue is here and can happen at future Conventions , and I hate the thought
that members will not have a large selection of parts to choose from because
vendors will stop coming to sell at the conventions.

Just my two cents worth of thought [ still a non tax able item in NY ] for
the time being.

Sam Andolino
Vendor Chair

P.S.  The Sears rep is a nice guy to talk to,  but he is into motorcycles.
Hey Mark maybe you help me talk him into owning a Vair so he could start
using some of his tools that he sells.