<VV> Re: Sales Tax

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Wed Jun 7 10:25:23 EDT 2006

Actually, I'm just relating what friend have been telling me. There's a
feeling that because of the tax situation complicating the process (not
to mention making it more expensive) that some vendors will shy away
from vending at all, while buyers will hesitate to buy. Overall it MAY
put a crimp on the used/NOS parts business. Be ye forwarned!

Maybe it's also time we ALL put some pressure on our own state
legislature representatives to make swap meet vending of used and NOS
parts tax free? Is that a good idea or what?

-Mark