<VV> Re: Sales Tax

John Sweet jasvair at certainty.net
Wed Jun 7 12:13:32 EDT 2006

Sam,
I am one of the outside Vendors at the convention and am not happy about
collecting the taxes but I will.  I am also telling people that if they want
something special to buy it from me before the convention starts and I will
deliver it to them at the convention and I don't have to charge tax.
The other thing that people should think about is that if they get a
temporary resale tax license they will not have to pay tax for items they
buy at the convention.  That is another way to get around that mess.
John Sweet