<VV> Re Sales Tax

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Wed Jun 7 12:05:16 EDT 2006

> Be glad we don't live in Europe,  where the gasoline tax

Well, given the short distances we have to drive, the small cars and
the public transportation everywhere, I don't really care about gas
taxes. I get angry about oil industry about having highest profits
ever, but that's not a subject for VV.
And taxes on a swap meet, or when buying/selling whatever used
items to another non-dealer person, this I have never heard before..

  Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl  Karlsruhe, Germany http://corvair.de Skype: dl5sbs
CORSA - Swiss Corvair Club      1961 Rampside       ULTRA EuroRep