<VV> Buffalo Convention Vending

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 14:19:15 EDT 2006

I will be an inside "display" vendor at Buffalo. As my ads in the last two
Communique's indicated, I won't be doing retail sales in Buffalo. When the
sales  tax issue first surfaced, I logged into the New York State site and
attempted to  sign up for a sales tax permit. After several tries at providing the
info they  required, I decided to make this a real vacation for my wife and I
(Niagara  Falls, and all that) and decided not to do retail sales at the
Convention. I  have had some response to my ads in the Communique. I will be putting
another ad  out on-line to Virtual Vairs and FastVairs. Like John Sweet, I
will  be completing sales in advance of the Convention - with money changing
hands before Buffalo - then delivering items at the convention. I will also hand
out flyers for folks to mail-in their orders and I will honor the prices
after  the convention. As for the convention itself - I will have some wire sets
and  other products on display with some pricing information. And I will be at
the  area for limited hours to answer questions or discuss applications. So
far, my  wife and I have signed up for all the tours and events that we can, and
we  intend to enjoy them. Of course Clark's Corvair is a dealer the wires and
 the Flaming River Quick Steering boxes and they may have some for sale  at
the Convention.

Seth Emerson  - Silicone Wire Systems