<VV> Follow Up On Oil Pressure Gauge

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 16:32:30 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/7/2006 1:23:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
minoxphotographer at yahoo.com writes:

> Ryan has decided instead to install a tach in the center space in his
> Monza, which seems to make a lot more sense, would be something more
> useful, too bad I didn't find a tach at a rummage sale for a buck!

------

The BEST /  most usefull gauge you can put in a vehicle is a VOLTMETER!

Especially for long trips!

For those wimpy 4dr. drivers that most likely don't smoke....JC Whitney has a
nice plug in the lighter socket DIGITAL  unit!

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!