<VV> Radio Lights

Terry Kalp tkalp at cox.net
Wed Jun 7 20:44:47 EDT 2006

I know there are several Corvair radio experts out there.  The dial of the
stock radio in my '62 700 sedan does not light with the dash lights.  With
it still in the car I have looked and felt for a wire and socket with no
luck.

Today a clubmeber and radio guy brought back several LM radios that he
checked out for operation.  So I looked for lights on them.  Funny thing the
lights were apparent on all the push button radios but I was unable to find
any clue of a light on the non-push button.  Do the EM non-push button have
dial lights?  If so do I have to disassemble to get to it?

Terry Kalp