<VV> Re: Sales Tax

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Jun 7 16:56:19 EDT 2006

Steele Rubber Products does exactly that. Pre-paid orders for shows we have our trailer at are not charged sales tax. We do charge a 2.50 delivery fee, but that is normally much less than the tax.  That money helps to pay for fuel and upkeep on our trailer, which has its own computer system.
We advise all our customers that any item bought at any show we attend will be charged the sales tax rate of the state/locale the show is in.

John, It will be good to see you again--I have something I want to talk to you about, over something cold I would imagine---I'll find ya!

Hank