<VV> Re: Sales Tax

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Thu Jun 8 00:08:10 EDT 2006

Hank,

According to wikipedia:

In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who comes into an established community such as an online discussion forum, and posts inflammatory, rude or offensive messages designed intentionally to annoy and antagonize the existing members or disrupt the flow of discussion (see Anonymous Internet posting).

If you'd like to see what one looks like, find a mirror.

You came into our community and posted inflammatory (mildly) comments. YOU are the troll.  Whether you do it on purpose or are just a hopeless sociopath who can't help himself, your comments usually "annoy and antagonize the existing members or disrupt the flow of discussion ".

I think this is where you respond to me offline with physical threats.   Have at it.

mike