<VV> Sales Tax / paying

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 01:13:39 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/7/2006 9:38:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
airvair at richnet.net writes:

> And your point is?  -Mark
> TimogensTurbo at aol.com wrote:
> >No matter where you live...if you don't BUY... you don't pay....
Exactly what I said...QUIT BUYING JUNK YOU DON"T NEED!!  Especially NEW!
Then, it doesn't matter what the rate is!

Taxes account for close to 40%  of most peoples expenditures!.....When's "tax
relief day" this year?

I'm in an income bracket that normally spends  47%  in taxes annually....I'm
able to keep that below 34%  by shopping wisely  and having a job that  pays
for gas!

and no I don't live in a shack....ggg....but I did live in an old BAR  for 16
months...once....not to long ago!  LOL!

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!