<VV> A throaty Corsa..

Guus de Haan corvair at corvair.nl
Thu Jun 8 15:20:14 EDT 2006

My Corsa has a pretty loud sound. Not that it's unacceptable but in
our small village I tend to keep it in top gear so it's more of a
smothered rumble then the roar it has on higher revs. I like that
sound on the open road but less when driving trough town. My
preference is the quit car that only opens up when I want it to. It
currently has a standard muffler but maybe not the most quiet one.

So my question is: what kind of muffler do you have on you Corsa
Turbo-Charged that you consider to be pretty silent?

If you don't want to mentioned names on VV, please e-mail me privately.

Thanks!

Guus de Haan
The Netherlands
'65 Corsa Turbo-Charged Cvt