<VV> VV Nader Plate help request

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Thu Jun 8 22:04:22 EDT 2006

Yes, but not how you might expect.  In a strange "twist" IL had two
classes of personalized tags... the ones without numbers costing
considerably more than ones with.

So to be frugal I had FNADER 2 (because that appealed to my sense of
humor more than "1")  and then later FNADER 3 (because it came after 2).

Bill