<VV> Oil Cooler

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Fri Jun 9 16:39:40 EDT 2006

From: TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Subject: Re: External oil cooler
  -------------------------------
> I'm thinking about installing Cal's external oil cooler in the engine
> compartment. If there is anyone who has installed/used one on their
> car and would like to comment, drop me a line off list.
Why not just stack 2 stockers on each other.....just drill the passages thru
the original and then a recess for the oil cooler seals of the 2nd one to fit.
Matt Nall
  Smitty says:  I figured it would be fairly obvious even to Tim Whatshisface that a car with an offset oil cooler doesn't have room for that.  I know, he didn't say it had one, but he didn't say it didn't have one either.  Simple solutions require research.
  Now that I have your attention, are you going to bring your Corvair powered skateboard to the convention so I can kick your A**, so you will stop telling people how you kicked my wagon's a** with it?