<VV> IL Corvair license plate - ebay

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 13 12:34:09 EDT 2006

I actually have a matched pair of them.  The were on the blue car I recently
sold.

To see them installed on the car, go to:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hmlinc@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir=46be&.src=ph

Also, if you really want them, check with Burt Neuner as I believe that he
bought out the overstock from the IL Sec of State.

Later, JR

'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140