<VV> Corvairs at Lake Afton Car Show - pics now up!

Eric Elliott corsa at mac.com
Tue Jun 13 13:16:04 EDT 2006

Hi,

Just wanted to say "thanks" for the warm greetings by all the Mid-
Continent Corvair Association members at the Lake Afton car show on
Sunday. It was great to meet you and to see an active club proudly
showing their Vairs.

As promised, the pictures I took are up now at http://
www.motortopia.com/ -- just click on the Lake Afton link at the
bottom of the page. The Vairs are well represented (they start on the
third page of pics.)

Oh, and we are still planning on the full Motortopia site launching
later this week, so we'll email anyone who has provided their email
address to let them know when we launch. Like I told some of you, I
want a ton of Corvairs on the site.

Also, to all the other Virtual Vairs members, feel free to check out
the pictures and come back later to check out the Motortopia site
when it launches.  I don't want to turn this email into an ad, so
anyone who wants more info about what Motortopia is can email me off
the list.

Oh, and also, thanks to those who invited me to the Tuna this
weekend, unfortunately I'm going to be at another car show in
Nebraska all weekend. Plus, there are FAR too many projects on my
Corsa to fit into one Tuna, I wouldn't know where to begin. :)

Thanks again, and everyone, keep driving and showing your Corvairs!

Eric Elliott
Lincoln, NE
65 Corsa 180/4 convertible