<VV> RE: What kind of Corvair?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 13 12:37:27 EDT 2006

With so many "throw backs" arriving on the new car scene, the question is
certainly understandable.  I had a lady ask me if my Rampside was a new
vehicle or an antique the other day.  At least she had a clue!

Later, JR

'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140