<VV> Lake Afton Car Show pics - group shot

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Tue Jun 13 18:30:14 EDT 2006

Hey, that us, the Mid Continent Corvair Association. One of the
photographers is a Corvair owner. We had a lots of fun razzing the guys about  the photos
with the young ladies. Of course I was first to get my picture taken.  That's
me with the silver LM coupe. It was a great show, more cars than I've  seen in
years. We had 20 Corvairs and even picked up a few new members. I'll  post
some of my pictures on our club site tonight.

Ned