<VV> Corvairs at Lake Afton Car Show - pics now up!

Eric Elliott corsa at mac.com
Tue Jun 13 21:59:24 EDT 2006

Thanks for the kind words Ned, and, I definitely don't claim to be a
photographer, just an Internet geek... but I'm glad you liked the pics.

I hope to get my Corsa restored in the next year or two so I can
bring it down to the show and join you all.

Eric Elliott
Lincoln, NE
65 Corsa 180/4 convertible
http://www.motortopia.com/