<VV> Air Compressors, smidgen of Corvair

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 14 13:06:27 EDT 2006

Get the biggest compressor you can afford. If you don't, you'll soon outgrow
it as you discover new and wonderful tools to use with it.
Harbor Freight has a 220VAC 90 gallon 12.85 CFM @ 90psi (130psi max)
belt-driven compressor for between $400 and $450. You'll need this capacity
if you ever intend to drive an impact wrench or a sand-blasting cabinet. You
can get away with a smaller unit for HVLP paint spraying.

HTH
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone