<VV> Prom Night

Rodney Spooner corvairenterprises at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 00:08:41 EDT 2006

True Story 1: My son, Michael, needed transportation to take his date to the Prom. He had a choice between my wife's 1998 Chevy Lumina or my 1965 Corsa. Guess which one he chose? (I'll give you 2 guesses and the first one doesn't count!)

  True Story 2: I was driving my 1963 Corvair turbo Spyder with my daughter. We stopped at a red light and a fellow pulled along side and asked if my car was a Corvair. "Why yes it is," I proudly beamed. He grinned and then said "That's the first car I ever stole. Does it have the lever on the dash?" I told him that this was a stick shift but the automatics did. He then said, "Yeah, I accidentally put it in reverse and ran into the police car."

  More true stories later...

  Vairy truly yours,
  Rodney "Hot Rod" Spooner
  Member of Inland Empire Corvair Club (IECC) CORSA Chapter 925
  Member of CORSA
  Member of CA AZ Racing
  Just applied for membership of Fastvair