<VV> New Cragar SS wheels

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Thu Jun 15 16:52:54 EDT 2006

Dan-I have similar size wheels and just this week put on fuzion 205x55x15 tires. they are at about 23.5 which gives a touch more clearance and slightly wider.  So far, they are better than any tire I've had, smooth, looks good and 1 tire did not even take any weights when balancicg.  The old tires were yokohama 205x 60x15 and very close to fender when turning. In fact would touch fender when turning if not careful.  I have a '66 Consa Cnvt and it sets quite low in front.  I'm sure you will like the fuzion tire.  Ken