<VV> Re: Tours at Buffalo

Jeff Clark markii56 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 16:59:10 EDT 2006

Tonawanda Engine Plant Tour: Full- SOLD OUT
Friday Night Dinner Cruise: Full- SOLD OUT

As far as I know, all the other tours have room, but a
few are close to selling out.

The way the tours are going, there's no need for me to
come on here and "sell" them.  But I do want to tell
you about the folks in charge of them, Chuck and Flo
Littman.  They handle all our chapter's driving tours,
and every one I've gone on has been outstanding.  In
fact, the last one they arranged was something I
personally had no interest in (stained-glass window
making and various local examples), but I signed up
and went because of Chuck and Flo; I knew they'd make
my time worthwhile, and they did.  The tour was
nothing short of fascinating, and now I have an
appreciation for the art of stained glass.

I'm telling you this NOT to get you to go on a tour,
but to say that if you're THINKING about signing up
for one- do it.  Chuck & Flo know what they're doing,
and they've signed THE finest local tour company to
provide transportation.  And by the end of the
convention you'll get tired of listening to OTHER
people go on and on about the great time they had.  I
speak from experience...

Jeff Clark, Treasurer
2006 Convention Committee