<VV> New Cragar SS wheels - and old ones!

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Thu Jun 15 22:55:20 EDT 2006

Just in case any of you are interested in parting with them, I'd be
interested in a set of 13" Cragar SS wheels. (Actually, I'd prefer the
Cragar GT version.) Had to pass (due to lack of spending money) on a set
that turned up at the Flagstaff convention. Still regretting it. Never
enough money just when you need it (LOL)!

-Mark