<VV> Carlisle Events (No corvair)

Bob Lindsey rlindsey at pa.net
Fri Jun 16 09:22:41 EDT 2006

Gary And All,

I am about 20 minutes from the Carlisle fairgrounds, using the back roads to
the site.

This has been on the Harrisburg area TV newscasts this week.  If anyone is
interested, would be willing to provide info when available.

Could be on or off list.

As an aside, I met Lance Miller and John Dietrich, CEO of Carlisle
Productions at the Kit Car show.  Very nice and accessible people.
For those of you who may have met Lance's father Chip, the apple didn't fall
far from the tree.

Bob Lindsey