<VV> new VV-er comming on board

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 20:11:11 EDT 2006

..Paul was "referred" to me by a local ACORNS member,as we're only a mile or 2 apart...turns out I 'knew' him/family from church in the 60's and he bummed w/ my younger brother chasing trains...we just did brakes on his 'new' 67 vert via phone,and he just stopped in after swapping the L-R hub assy out I got for him ; it's got a grease fitting now...next week,hopefully,we'll tackle a 66 coupe shell ;quarter it,bring the sections back home...aaahhh,just like the good ole days!!..Tom..//