<VV> camshaft: up and running.

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 17:16:13 EDT 2006

Update:

A short while back I found out I had a cam issue. I pulled the drivetrain,
split the block and installed a new cam, fail safe gear, deep dimple
lifters, new gasket set and many, many, many cans of brake cleaner,
degreasers, and water. I flushed, brushed and blew out every nook and cranny
of that engine. Any part of the engine that came close to oil got cleaned.
Anyway, got the engine all back together and running. And all is well. Nice
weather the past few days and I've been able to enjoy the car.

--
Ron Tinkham

66 Corsa Convertable, 140, 4sp.
Maine