<VV> 69 Fixes for the '69 problem.

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 18:18:26 EDT 2006

Hey guys,
Just a quick thank you to Ad, Geoff, Lew, Padgett, Mike, Mark, JR and  Bob...
I've written all the responses down and will attempt them one at a  time....
those that can be checked will get done this coming week...
I think it might be a combination of 2 different things, ignition and fuel
delivery... I was reminded by my daughter that it had done something similar
once when I was rushing to the gas station to get to it before it closed for
the  night (I just LOVE small town life!) and about 100 yards from the gas
station it  started bucking and dyeing... just as we turned in to the station...
SOOOOOO.... I'm going to wire up the petronix to a full 12V (PO had  wired it
to the coil), and check ALL the rubber hoses, fuel & vacuum.
If it still persists, out comes the tank (or at least I'll drain  it and
check the sock).
Thanks again!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg
1969 Monza 110/pg... won't buck  with a full belly