<VV> New Vair Guy on the block

Harris, Charles P LTC NAS Whiting Field, N9 charles.p.harris1 at navy.mil
Mon Jun 19 14:30:34 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I spent my Fathers Day attempting to rmove the metal brake line off the left rear "T" brake joint in an attempt to replace all the old stuff.  My Dad gave me his 66 Corsa convertible about 4 months ago. He did not drive the car for about 5 years, thus I am replacing most all the rubber parts and every part with the braking system.  Needless to say Clarks Corvair and I have gotten to know each other very well. I am going to replace the suspension parts as well I guess. The rubber grommets and all are very cracked and need replacing.

Any thoughts on how to get a brake line off without stripping the threads, I have tried WD40, everything I kow.

Pat

LTC Charles P. Harris
Security Officer, NASWF
850-623-7612

 <<Harris, Charles P LCOL NAS Whiting Field.vcf>>