<VV> Corvair Fanatic's stash has got to go...

Brian Axup brian at autotech.com
Thu Jun 22 18:42:06 EDT 2006

Please forgive my intrusion on your little online utopia of corvair info.

My father, Carl (Vair1) passed away in November of '05, leaving behind a
decent collection of new and used Corvair items.  My mother would like to
clean out the goods, and has asked me to find someone (or more than one)
that is interested in taking the parts, cars, engines, etc... that she has.
The kind men of the Inland Empire Corvair Club (Corsa chapter 925 I believe)
were kind enough to catalog most of the Corvair items that my father left
behind.  If anyone is interested I can e-mail an .xls file of the items.

One item not on the list, but still needs to be sold, is a pair of Weber
40IDA carbs.  The carbs are in pretty good condition, just like they were
when they came off Chuck Sadek's race car.  Chuck, if you read this, I
remember reading an e-mail from you to my father where you mentioned that
you might like them back.  If you are interested, I think you should be
quite happy with them, as they have been stored in a box since my dad
recieved them.

I am unsure what a fair value is for most of these parts, but 1/2 price
seems like a decent starting point.

If this kind of post doesn't belong on this list, please forgive me and
delete it.

Thanks for the bandwidth,

Brian
brian at autotech.com